NEW ACCESS STANDARDS 2019
A new set of standards were announced by the Minister of Health and Social Services in March 2019 that are aimed to raise and improve level of service for patients in Wales from their GP Practices.
We want to improve the way you can access services in your GP Practice
What can you expect from us:
- The right care at the right time based on your needs, this may mean you see a more appropriate health professional without needing to see your GP.
- Bilingual telephone information on local and emergency services.
- Information on how to access the right help and advice.
- A quicker response when you telephone your GP practice.
- Improved telephone systems so you don't need to call back multiple times.
- A range of options to contact your GP practice and make an appointment.
- We will pan our services, listen to you, and ensure our services meet your needs.
* We are in the process of putting in place the above but due to Corona Virus, we have a delay on our new telephone system being installed, we apologise for any inconvenience.